A New Chapter
From A New Chapter
Resource type: School book supplier or specialist publisher
Price band: £
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4
Region(s): All of UK
A New Chapter is an independent online children’s bookshop that specialises in diversity and inclusion. Their title selection covers books for pre-schoolers through to Young Adult and supports a wide range of subjects such as gender equality, identity, disability and neurodiversity.
A New Chapter will ship to all areas of the UK. Services for schools include:
- Bespoke recommendations and book bundles to cover specific topics.
- A Wish List service that allows schools to create and manage a donation scheme for new books.
- Termly Reading Challenges to encourage children to read.
- A programme of online author events for children and adults.
Cost: Various. Free delivery on orders over £35.
About A New Chapter: A New Chapter is an independent online children’s bookshop that was set up in 2020. It is dedicated to ensuring that every child has access to books that reflect his or her reality.
Literacy Hive Likes
- Follow @ANewChapterBks on Twitter for regular giveaways and special offers, including a monthly prize draw for a free class set of books.
Visit the resource
Contact this resource provider
0333 224 8645
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!