Resource type: School book fair
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3
Region(s): England - Greater London, England - South East
Independent bookseller Bookwagon offers a School Book Fair service that allows schools to earn a 20% commission on event sales to spend on books of their choice from the Bookwagon online shop.
The Book Fairs are run by Bookwagon staff who will:
- Provide a selection of titles that has been carefully curated to meet the needs of your particular school.
- Set up the display area and run the fair on the day.
- Provide advice and recommendations to help children find a book that matches their reading interests.
- Pack up at the end of the day.
Cost: Free. In addition, schools can earn a commission of 20% on total sales.
About Bookwagon: Bookwagon is an independent online children’s bookshop that was set up in 2017 by former educator and children’s literature specialist Bronnie Mayho.
Literacy Hive Likes
- Every book that Bookwagon sells has been read by a member of the Bookwagon team and comes with their personal recommendation.
- The titles Bookwagon offers cover a broad range of genres and come from a wide selection of publishers.
- All Bookwagon staff hold enhanced DBS certificates.
- Book Fairs can be a good way to get new books for the school library or classroom without dipping in to the school budget.