Bookwagon Book Fairs
Resource type: School book fair
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3
Region(s): England - Greater London, England - South East
Independent bookseller Bookwagon offers a School Book Fair service that allows schools to earn a 20% commission on event sales to spend on books of their choice from the Bookwagon online shop.
The Book Fairs are run by Bookwagon staff who will:
- Provide a selection of titles that has been carefully curated to meet the needs of your particular school.
- Set up the display area and run the fair on the day.
- Provide advice and recommendations to help children find a book that matches their reading interests.
- Pack up at the end of the day.
Cost: Free. In addition, schools can earn a commission of 20% on total sales.
About Bookwagon: Bookwagon is an independent online children’s bookshop that was set up in 2017 by former educator and children’s literature specialist Bronnie Mayho.
Literacy Hive Likes
- Every book that Bookwagon sells has been read by a member of the Bookwagon team and comes with their personal recommendation.
- The titles Bookwagon offers cover a broad range of genres and come from a wide selection of publishers.
- All Bookwagon staff hold enhanced DBS certificates.
- Book Fairs can be a good way to get new books for the school library or classroom without dipping in to the school budget.
Visit the resource
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!