Resource type: Lesson plans and teaching aids, CPD resource
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5
Region(s): All of UK
The Bell Foundation provides an extensive range of free resources and guidance documents to support the teaching of EAL learners in EYFS, primary and secondary settings.
- Guidance documents covering all aspects of EAL provision, from welcoming new arrivals and engaging parents to guidance for individual curriculum subjects and school self-evaluation templates.
- Recommendations for Sustainable Provision in Schools, for Pupils who are Refugees – a guidance document and webinar providing recommendations and actions to support schools who are new to welcoming and including learners who are refugees
- Great Ideas: tried and tested strategies and approaches to support EAL learners.
- Teaching resources across a range of curriculum subjects.
- Recordings of online webinars across a range of subjects on The Bell Foundation YouTube channel.
Cost: Free with registration.
About The Bell Foundation: The Bell Foundation is an independent charity that aims to overcome exclusion through language education. It works with partners to provide access to practical, research-based solutions and training for schools and other organisations that support children and adults disadvantaged through language.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- A great range of evidence-based resources to support all aspects of EAL provision in schools.