Resource type: CPD course
Price band: ££
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3, EYFS
Region(s): All of UK
HfL Education (formerly Herts for Learning) provides consultancy and INSET training packages to primary and secondary schools. Specialist English Advisors will work with schools and academies to build a flexible package of bespoke support that can be delivered online or face-to-face. Training to support all aspects of literacy and English are available, including:
- Design and development of an effective Early Years curriculum.
- Supporting the development and progress of all children.
- Phonics teaching.
- Reading comprehension and fluency.
- Improving writing outcomes for all.
- Developing vocabulary and spelling.
- Closing the learning gap for vulnerable groups.
- Effective support for transition from KS2 to KS3.
- English curriculum review, planning and resourcing.
- Teaching and learning strategies to support writing.
- Improving student outcomes at GCSE and A-level.
- Revision workshops for students.
Cost: On request.
About HFL Education: HFL Education is an award-winning provider of training and support products and services to schools and educational settings both within and outside Hertfordshire. It is the UK’s largest school company and operates with a not-for-profit ethos, working with 99% of schools in Hertfordshire and over 3000 schools and settings nationally.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- HfL Education’s team of specialist English Teaching and Learning Advisors are skilled classroom practitioners with a wealth of school improvement experience.
- All training draws on best-practice and the latest educational research.
- Explore HfL Education’s library of English blogs for more expert tips, advice and insights.