Just Imagine Consultancy and Training
From Just Imagine
Resource type: CPD course
Price band: ££
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): England and Wales
Just Imagine offers research-informed training courses and bespoke consultancy for schools or groups of schools that are looking to develop their literacy provision in areas such as:
- Teaching through text – an integrated approach to teaching reading and English skills.
- Reading comprehension and inference.
- Vocabulary and language teaching.
- Developing fluent and expressive readers.
- Improving reading and writing with poetry.
- Non-fiction and reading in curriculum subjects.
- Phonics in a literature-rich classroom.
- Developing a culture of reading.
- Developing your library.
Cost: On request.
About Just Imagine: Just Imagine was established in 2010 by Nikki Gamble, a former teacher and university lecturer and author of Exploring Children’s Literature: Reading for Knowledge, Understanding and Pleasure. The literacy consultancy works with schools in the UK and abroad to develop outstanding reading and writing practice, where stories and literature are placed firmly at the heart of learning. As well as developing reading projects and programmes for teachers to deliver in schools, Just Imagine offers training and consultancy on a wide range of literacy topics.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- Courses run by a team of experienced teacher educators and literacy consultants.
- All courses draw on the latest research literature and have been developed with partner schools.
- Online courses also available.
Visit the resource
Contact this resource provider
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!