Resource type: School book supplier or specialist publisher
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, EYFS
Region(s): All of UK
LoveReading4Kids is an online bookshop with social purpose. It provides customers with the facility to nominate a school to receive 25% of the value of their purchase as credit to spend on books.
To access the credit, schools must register and create a School Page on the dedicated Schools Portal. Through the portal, schools have access to a range of additional book review and recommendation features. These include:
- Recommended booklists for each age group from EYFS to KS4 that are updated at the start of every academic year.
- Booklists to cover key curriculum areas and reading interests.
- The facility to create school reading lists and wish lists that can be shared with other members of staff or the wider community.
Cost: Registration is free. Book prices vary but all come with a 10% discount on the RRP.
About LoveReading4Kids: LoveReading4Kids is part of the LoveReading group, the UK’s leading portfolio of book recommendation websites.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- Schools can earn credit for future book purchases every time they or a member of their wider community buys a book through the LoveReading4Kids or LoveReading online bookstores.
- LoveReading4Kids booklists are curated by former librarians, teachers and children’s book experts.
- You can download an opening extract for many of the books featured on the LoveReading4Kids website.