Resource type: School book supplier
Price band: £
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): All of UK
Madeleine Lindley Ltd was set up more than 30 years ago as a dedicated book supplier for primary schools. It now carries a range of more than 200,000 books that are available to buy online or from their Book Centre based in Chadderton, Greater Manchester.
An experienced team of children’s book experts selects the best books available from over 250 publishers and is on hand to help schools find the rights books for their needs. Services include:
- Titles to cover all aspects of the Primary National Curriculum, including reading schemes, book bands, Accelerated Reader quizzed books and dual language books.
- Curated book packs for a wide range of subjects, including packs to ensure an inclusive reading experience for all, and packs to support mental health and wellbeing.
- Teacher Resource Books covering all aspects of the literacy curriculum, plus a selection of educational games and teaching aids.
- Tailor-made school library supply and advice service.
- International school book supply to meet the needs of the International Primary Curriculum.
- Book training and INSET days at the Training and Conference Centre.
Cost: Varied. Books can be purchased individually or as packs. Free delivery on UK orders over £100.
About Madeleine Lindley Ltd: Madeleine Lindley Ltd is a family-run business that has been going for over 30 years. It supplies children’s books, teacher resource books, and educational toys and teaching aids to schools, academies and libraries.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- As a dedicated school supplier Madeleine Lindley Ltd. understands the requirements and constraints of the schools market and can provide expert advice to help schools find the right books for their pupils.