National Literacy Trust Primary Training
Resource type: CPD course
Price band: £
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): All of UK
The National Literacy Trust runs a programme of online training courses covering all aspects of the primary literacy curriculum.
Courses can be booked as a scheduled ticketed course (see the NLT website for current dates and times) or as whole-school/group INSET training session. Courses include:
- Reading for Pleasure
- Improving Writing in KS2
- Building Vocabulary and Early Language
- Gender and Literacy: Improving boys’ Reading and Writing
- Teaching Reading in KS2
- Developing a Love of Reading
- Reading for Pleasure on and with Screens in KS1
Cost: Starting from £140 for a scheduled ticketed course. Whole-school sessions start at £1100. Discounts for NLT members are available.
About National Literacy Trust: NLT is an independent literacy charity working with schools and communities to give disadvantaged children the literacy skills to succeed in life. The charity runs literacy programmes, CPD training courses for teachers, and provides online resources and tools to its members. It also undertakes research into all aspects of literacy and campaigns to raise awareness of literacy issues.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- Courses are delivered by experienced practitioners and the training is aligned with the latest evaluation and research.
- Group sessions can be organised with other schools in a network, federation or Trust to share costs and optimise shared learning opportunities.
Visit the resource
Contact this resource provider
020 7587 1842
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!