From No Outsiders
Resource type: Lesson plans and teaching aids, CPD resource
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): All of UK
No Outsiders provides access to a range of primary resources to help teachers embed an ethos of tolerance and community cohesion in their schools. These resources include:
- Two books outlining the No Outsiders approach with detailed lesson plans for every primary school year group: No Outsiders: Everyone Different, Everyone Welcome (Routledge 2020) and No Outsiders in Our School – Teaching the Equality Act in Primary Schools (Routledge 2015).
- Ten free sample lesson plans available to download from the No Outsiders website.
- Ideas for assemblies.
- No Outsiders posters, lanyards and pin badges.
Cost: Free sample lesson plans and ideas for assemblies. Cost for posters, books and accessories varies.
About No Outsiders: No Outsiders is a charity set up by Andrew Moffat MBE in 2019 to help educational providers develop and promote tolerance and community cohesion in their schools so that all children can learn that they belong and have a contribution to make to society.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- The creator of No Outsiders, Andrew Moffat, is an experienced teacher and Personal Development Lead at Excelsior MAT who was awarded an MBE in 2017 for his work on diversity in education. Andrew Moffat was also a top ten finalist in the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher prize 2019.
- The No Outsiders approach is rooted in the Equality Act 2020 and is designed to help schools fulfil their statutory obligations to promote equality and diversity.
Visit the resource
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!