Resource type: CPD resource
Price band: £
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5
Region(s): England and Wales
Potential Plus UK aims to ensure that every young person with high learning potential receives the support and challenge they need. Their school membership offers a package of support for schools across the educational phases.
- A dedicated telephone advice line for teachers.
- Free access to School Advice Sheets on a range of topics (available to non-members at a cost of £3.60 each).
- Discounts on CPD courses.
- Access to examples of best practice.
- Monthly newsletter.
Cost: From £150 ex VAT.
About Potential Plus UK: Potential Plus UK is a charity with more than 50 years’ experience of supporting high potential learners and ensuring that they achieve their full potential. They work with individual children and their families and also provide advice, consultancy and training for schools.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- School Membership includes free Associate Family Membership for all families with an identified child at your school.
- There is specific advice for supporting Dual or Multiple Exceptionality Learners – children with one or more Special Educational Need who also have high learning potential.
- Access to a range of relevant reports from various sources, including The Education Endowment Fund and Ofsted, in one place.