Primary Books School Book Fairs
From Primary Books
Resource type: School book fair
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): England - South East, England - North West
Primary Books offers a School Book Fair service that allows schools to earn a commission on event sales which they can then redeem against books of their choice from Primary Books’ range of titles.
The Book Fairs are run by local Primary Books Consultants who will:
- Come in for a pre-fair meeting to discuss the arrangements and ensure that the Book Fair is tailored to your school’s needs.
- Provide a selection of over 800 titles covering a wide range of genres, reading interests and price points to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- Set up on the day and run the Book Fair, including handling all the money transactions.
- Pack up at the end of the event.
Cost: Free. In addition, schools can earn a commission on total sales.
About Primary Books: Primary Books is a small, independent school book supplier specialising in books for EYFS through to KS2.
Literacy Hive Likes
- Primary Books takes care of all the details, so teachers don’t have to.
- Primary Books supplies posters, invitations and other promotional material to help schools advertise the event and ensure its success on the day.
- The book selection includes fiction, non-fiction, poetry, activity books and workbooks from a wide range of top publishers.
- Book Fairs can be a good way to get new books for the school library or classroom without dipping in to the school budget.
Visit the resource
Contact this resource provider
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!