Resource type: Lesson plans and teaching aids
Price band: Free
Key stage: KS1, KS2, KS3
Region(s): All of UK
Twinkl provides access to a library of over 600,000 resources covering all aspects of the primary and secondary curriculum. The resources are created and checked by teachers and cover planning, teaching and assessment. The resources include worksheets, flash cards, writing templates, reading records, display materials and more, all available to download at any time. Topics covered include:
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Spoken language
- Mental health and well-being
- Themed resources to accompany key events in the literacy year.
To access the resources, you must sign up to become a member. Twinkl provides different levels of membership and access, including a free subscription that provides access to 40,000 resources..
Cost: Free subscription provides access to 40,000 resources. Individual membership offers range from £4.49 per month to £8.49 per month. Whole school membership available on request.
About Twinkl: Founded by a husband and wife team in 2010, Twinkl is dedicated to helping teachers all over the world by providing quality resources that help save valuable planning time.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- The resources are matched to the National Curriculum, with new resources added daily.
- Members can also put in requests for resources.
- Many of the resources can be edited or personalised with the Twinkl Create feature.
- A dedicated TwinklCares team is available 24/7 to answer any queries.
Visit the resource
Rate this resource
Click on the star to rate it!