Resource type: Lesson plans and teaching aids, Assessment and progression
Price band: £
Key stage: KS1, KS2
Region(s): All of UK
SEN Hub provides access to a bank of teaching resources designed to support pupils with a range of additional needs both in the classroom and through specialist interventions.
The resources include ideas for sensory exploration, flashcards, board games, word mats, video and picture prompts for talking and writing, as well as support activities for popular picture books and fiction titles. They cover a wide range of needs, including:
- Assessment and monitoring
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Sensory and Physical
- Cognition and Learning
Access to the resources is via subscription. Subscriptions are available for individual teachers or as whole school packages.
Cost: Starting from £25 per year for an individual teacher.
About Inclusion Hub: Inclusion Hub is the parent site for the EAL Hub and SEN Hub websites, which provide high-quality resources to support EAL learners and pupils with SEND in the mainstream classroom via structured support and differentiation.
Literacy Hive Likes:
- Free samples of most of the resource categories are available to download.
- The Topic Area pulls together resources on a particular theme from across all the different resource categories.
- New resources are added each week and teachers can put in requests for resources to support specific titles or topics.
- Video tutorials covering the main resource categories are available.
- Subscription to SEN Hub provides free access to all the resources on the EAL Hub sister site.